Le forum des Scarabées Index du Forum
S’enregistrerRechercherFAQMembresGroupesConnexion
[HQ] The%Way That I$Love You Ashanti 06/02/2016

Répondre au sujet    Le forum des Scarabées Index du Forum » Spectacles » Annonces de spectacles Sujet précédent
Sujet suivant
[HQ] The%Way That I$Love You Ashanti 06/02/2016
Auteur Message
bibielin

Message [HQ] The%Way That I$Love You Ashanti 06/02/2016 Répondre en citant

The Way That I Love You Ashanti > bit.ly/1t3ZEeU

The Way That I Love You Ashanti

10cf746e54
Pandora Archive. - Urban radio-[5]-). Submit Corrections Cancel . Gfa.radioandrecords.com. Advisory - the following lyrics contain explicit language: After all of this time that we tried I found out we were living a lie And after all of this love that we made I know now you don't love me the sameThe way that I love The way that I love you The way that I love The way that I love you The way that I love The way that I love youI woke up kinda early today And something told me from that moment it wouldn't be the same It felt like you were hiding something But I didn't push it, I didn't complain or say nothingI tried to act like I didn't see it 'Cause deep down I knew I didn't want to believe it But there it was, it was you and her You left your Sidekick on the nightstand and I readEverything you bought and everything you said And now I'm standing here looking like damn I thought it was you and I Now I all I got to say is, why?After all of the time that we tried I found out we were living a lie And after all of this love that we made I know now you don't love me the sameThe way that I love The way that I love you The way that I love The way that I love you The way that I love The way that I love youI notice now that when I'm around You be trying to lock the door, whispering on the phone Now wait a minute since we been in this house You ain't never did this before, tell me what's this about?I tried to sit and say to myself This here is too good, he don't want nothing else But there it was, it was you and her You left your credit card receipt inside the Beamer babeEverything you bought and everything you spending Now I'm standing here once again I thought it was you and I Now I all I have to say is why?After all of this time that we tried I found out we were living a lie And after all of this love that we made I know now you don't love me the sameThe way that I love The way that I love you The way that I love The way that I love you The way that I love The way that I love youYou lied, you lied, oh why? Why'd you have to lie to me? Why'd you have to lie to me? Why'd you have to lie to me? Why?After all of this time that we tried I found out we were living a lie And after all of this love that we made I know now you don't love me the sameThe way that I love The way that I love you The way that I love The way that I love you The way that I love The way that I love you Songwriters Ashanti Douglas;Lenton Terell Hutton Published by POOKIETOOTS PUBLISHING;UNIVERSAL MUSIC CORPORATION;NOTTING HILL MUSIC INC.;BAEZA MUSIC, LLC. The Way I Love You Lyrics . Hutton Producer(s) L.T. Video Playback Not Supported Lyrics to The Way That I Love You by AshantiAfter all of the times that we tried, I found out we were livin a lie And after all of this love that we made, I Know Now you don't love me the same The way that I love (The way that I love you) The way that I love (The way that I love you) The way that I love (The way that I love you) [Verse 1] I woke up kinda early One day, and something told me from that moment it wouldn't be the same Felt like you were hidin' somethin, but I didn't push it, I didn't complain or say nothin I tried to play like I didn't see it, 'cause deep down I know I didn't wanna believe it There it was, it was you and her (Him), you left your sidekick on the night stand and I read [Pre-Hook] Everything you did and everything you said, now I'm standin' here lookin' like damn I thought it was you and I, now all I gotta say is why [Chorus] After all of the times that we tried, I found out we were livin a lie And after all of this love that we made, I Know Now you don't love me the same The way that I love (The way that I love you) The way that I love (The way that I love you) The way that I love (The way that I love you) [Verse 2] I noticed now that when you're around, you be tryin' to lock the door, whisperin on the phone Now wait a minute, since we been in this house you ain't never did this before, tell me what's this about. Correct this Line Record a Video Annotation Edit Video Id Add an Image Formatting Help Save (shift+enter) cancel Add an image, video, or tweet by pasting in the URL: Add a link like this: [Check out my fave website]( Simple formatting: *Italicize Album Titles* > This is how you quote from other sources How to write for Genius Save Video Re-record Video Watch Video Again .

You can help Wikipedia by expanding it. June 30, 2008. In the end of the video, it was revealed that Ashanti did not actually kill her boyfriend, she only dreamed about it and ended up dumping him. The video belongs to the music genre of R&B. v t e Ashanti Discography Awards and nominations Studio albums Ashanti Chapter II Concrete Rose The Declaration Braveheart Other albums 7 Series Sampler Ashanti's Christmas Collectables by Ashanti Can't Stop The Vault A Wonderful Christmas With Ashanti Singles "Foolish" "Happy" "Baby" "Rock wit U (Awww Baby)" "Rain on Me" "Breakup 2 Makeup (Remix)" "Only U" "Don't Let Them" "Still on It" "Hey Baby (After the Club)" "The Way That I Love You" "Good Good" "The Woman You Love" "Never Should Have" "I Got It" Featured singles "Always on Time" "What's Luv?" "Mesmerize" "Down 4 U" "Southside" "Wake Up Everybody" "Wonderful" "Pac's Life" "Put a Little Umph in It" "Body on Me" "Just Stand Up!" "Want It, Need It" Book . Chris Brown & Jhene Aiko I BetCiara SomebodyNatalie La Rose ft. print correct . Discuss This Song Add a new song discussion.. Jeremih Slow MotionTrey Songz .

como treinar o seu drago 2noche y diathe americans 2013 s03the middle s05e24x-art the studio part IIhenry of navarretu hai ki nahiThere Was a Father 1942star wars the jedi orderthe simpsons s25e13 720p

Jeu 2 Juin - 18:02 (2016)
Publicité

Message Publicité
PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?

Jeu 2 Juin - 18:02 (2016)
Répondre au sujet    Le forum des Scarabées Index du Forum » Spectacles » Annonces de spectacles Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 2 Heures
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers: 

Index | Panneau d’administration | Creer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation